CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's a date..

I feel a little guilty that I don't include my older boys here very often.. probably because when I actually do, I get.." Great mom! Why did you have to put up that picture?"

So this time there will be no pictures (not of them anyway)

It's been a while since the boys and I have spent time together..so I thought it would be a great idea to go to a movie.. we went to see Transformers 2

It has been so long since I had been to a movie that I didn't care that it was getting terrible reviews.. let me just say I don't know what they are talking about I LOVED IT. Could it be that fact that I actually got to sit down for two and a half hours and I didn't have to listen to any fighting, crying or whining? Well that could be part of it , but honestly I really enjoyed the movie and the boys did too we had a great time.

Thanks boys for indulging your mother. I hope I didn't embarrass you too much?!

Can I just say I love Bumblebee! And "the twins" were so funny too.. thank goodness they weren't triplets.. could you imagine??... I could!


1 comment: