CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Still Trying..

Hopefully next year I will be able to get better video.. I tried several times to get the kids watching the fireworks.. but eveytime I started to record SOMETHING would happen and I would have to turn it off and take care of things. So I put together all the 5 & 10 second clips and this is what I get??



As you can see within seconds Kayla was scared to death and she literally cried the rest of the night everytime anything went off.

Alyssa cried too but only if she was outside.. and the rest of the boys had a good ol' time...

Well that about sums up my video editing ability to this point.. I finally managed to get onto the computer long enough to barely accomplish that ( did I mention Mike hogs the computer ) Maybe he should buy me my own for our anniversary!?

No comments:

Post a Comment