CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

I almost forgot.

I took the babies (wait can I still call them babies?) for their 2 year check up on wed. and everyone is doing well.

Alyssa is the tallest at 34 inches and weighing in at just shy of 24 lbs.

Kayla is catching up at 33 1/4 inches but tipping the scale at 25 lbs. 6.2 oz

then of course my "little" Jo Jo at just 31 inches and finally breaking the 20lb mark at 21 lbs 7 oz. he is still at - 3% ( yes that is negative folks, how that is possible I don't know ) Anyway, -3% for height and weight but still following his own curve. We did take him to see an endocrinologist and the blood work looks good, so we will just wait and see hopefully he'll catch up soon. I will bring him in again in a couple months for a height and weight check just " for fun".

Other than that they are all doing quite well. I think Joey may have some sensory issues too, so I will be checking into that and keep everyone posted on his progress.

I can't believe that 2 years have passed, more like whizzed by in the blink of an eye. I swear it was just yesterday they were a nestled together in the NICU and I was anxiously waiting to bring them home. Now they are pulling me in 3 differrent directions at once and I find myself anxiously awaiting bed time !

No comments:

Post a Comment