CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's hot outside.

So I have been trying to get the kids out of the house.. because quite frankly they are driving me insane being trapped within these walls.




So there is a mall nearby, and even though a tornado touched down right in this spot just a couple weeks ago, I figured why not. I mean if I can keep up with four kids four and under. I might as well keep it interesting and add dodging tornados to the list. And if that's not enough, after lunch I decided ice cream would be a nice treat. Next time anything but the BLUE one!

Anyway here are some pictures and a little video I put together.

Sharing lunch.


Don't let that sweet smile fool you.

One of my favorite pics of the day.


The blue ice cream monster went that way...


Looks like he got Joey too



Alyssa and Michael were too busy playing in the water to care about the ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment