CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need a vacation.. from my vacation.

O.K. so remember a few days ago when I was counting the minutes until I left. Well that was because I couldn't wait to get away for a while and enjoy a little QUITE time..



SSHHHH listen..



Did you hear that?


Wait... you didn't hear anything (except the stream flowing) EXACTLY :)


It was so wonderful up there. I wanted to stay alot longer but I can only leave my children for so long before they drive eveyone else around them crazy..


See this is what I came home to..


And don't let their cute little "cheese" iness fool you. Just before I turned on the camera it was nothing but screaming and yelling. I guess like Pavlov's dog.. they turn on the charm as soon as they see the camera.

Now if I could only time it right I could actually get something out of it. Stay tuned you may just see them on America's Funniest Home Videos... I should be so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment